The CDR Viewer displays all calls placed on the system. See main article CDR.
Reports provide aggregate information about activity on your ipbx system.
See Call Recording
Displays ipbx system information.
- Licensee Name The name of the licensee as supplied to Taridium
- System Name The system name as set in the Configuration -> Advanced Setup
- ipbx Version The product version
- Database Tag The version of the database / this will also indicate if not current
- Operating System Version The core operating system version
- Processor Type Your processor type
- CPU Load Average CPU usage in various intervals
- Memory Total Total RAM and used RAM
- Disk Your Disks and usage
- Network The active network interfaces
- IP Address The IP address or hostname as set in Configuration -> Advanced Setup
- Status Status of system
- Version Version of the core telephony application
- Uptime Uptime of core telephony application
- Active Channels The number of active channels
- Active Calls The number of active calls
- Max Concurrent Calls A tally of the maximum number of concurrent calls within the last 24 hours
- TDM Interfaces Installed TDM interfaces (only supported for Sangoma interfaces)
Available as of ipbx version 2.1
The CLI Commander button provides access to the CLI commander window.
Displays registration information, license agreement and provides direct links to ipbx status, users, manual editor and call detail records.